The August edition of Classics Monthly Magazine recently tested a range of face masks and concluded that the magazine’s ‘Recommended’ accolade be awarded to the Draper Expert Combined Vapour and Dust Filter Respirator Stock No.13500.
“Draper’s vapour half mask is similar to Sealey’s in many ways. It offers comfortable long-term use with excellent sealing. Vapour odours could not be detected in use. Excellent anti-fogging ability for spectacle wearers. The one-way valve performs well. This medical grade PVC mask conforms to EN140, and the filters to A1P2, putting them on a par with Sealey mask filters.” Score 8/10.
– A1P2 filters to EN 141 standard.
– Excellent filtration.
– Comfortable for long term use.
– Suitable for spectacle wearers.
– Good quality one-way exhalation valve.
– Comfortable cradle design.
– Easily dismantled for hygienic cleaning.
– Good value for money.
Classic Monthly Magazine, March 2013