Expert Quality, comprises sockets, 10mm and 14mm insert bits. All are manufactured from the highest quality hardened and tempered steels. Packed in blow mould carrying case and display sleeve.
PZ TYPE products are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems.
Draper TX-STAR products are compatible with †Torx fixing systems.
*Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.
†Torx is the registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC.
View product in our catalogue: Page 83
View more products in this category
VAT rated at: 20.00%
- bit holder 10mm hexagon x 3/8" sq. drive
- bit holder 10mm hexagon x 1/2" sq. drive
- bit holder 14mm hexagon x 1/2" sq. drive
- 8 Draper TX-STAR® security bits: T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50 and T55 x 30mm long
- 2 Draper TX-STAR® security bits: T60 and T70 x 50mm long
- 8 Draper TX-STAR® bits: T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50 and T55 x 75mm long
- 2 Draper TX-STAR® bits: T60 and T70 x 78mm long
- 5 spline bits: 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12mm x 30mm long
- 4 spline bits: 6, 8, 10 and 12mm x 75mm long
- 7 hexagonal bits: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 x 30mm long
- 5 hexagonal bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10mm x 75mm long
- 2 plain slot bits: 8 and 10mm x 30mm long
- 3 PZ TYPE bits: No.1, 2 and 3 x 30mm long
- 5 Draper TX-STAR® 1/4" sq .dr. sockets size: E4, E5, E6, E7 and E8
- 4 Draper TX-STAR® 3/8" sq. dr. sockets size: E10, E11, E12 and E14
- 3 Draper TX-STAR® 1/2" sq. dr. sockets size: E16, E18 and E20
The Draper Expert range is our benchmark for quality. Manufactured for the professional or for industrial use and comes with our guarantee.
Find out more about the Draper brands!