Expert Quality, 1/8" BSPT thread automatic grease feeder used for applying the optimum amount of grease at a constant discharge of 1 - 2 PSI. The transparent polycarbonate body offers easy refilling, which is achieved by using a standard grease gun. Suitable for use with NLGI 0 to NLGI 4 specification grease, within an operating temperature range of - 23 °C to 121 °C (- 10 to +250 °F). For use on stationary, non vibrating machinery where no shock loads would be expected. Able to be mounted in any position, including horizontal, vertical or upside down ensuring constant lubrication. Supplied with three springs for adjusting the feed rate, ideal for different viscosities and operating temperatures: BLUE-light spring, SILVER-medium spring and RED-heavy spring.
- Expert Quality
- Optimum amount of grease applied at a constant discharge of 1-2PSI
- Inline refilling by using a standard grease gun
- Suitable for use with NLGI 0 to NLGI 4 grease
- Designed for use on machinery with no vibration
- Supplied with three springs for adjusting the feed rate ideal