There’s 100 days until Christmas! So what better day to unveil the new Draper Tools Advent Calendar?
Have you or your loved ones got into DIY this year? Many of us have had the extra time at home to tackle a bit of DIY this year. In fact, a quarter of UK adults say tools and DIY supplies are likely to be on their Christmas list this year. New for 2020, Draper Tools brings you the ultimate Christmas countdown with a brand new advent calendar, featuring 49 specially selected tools hidden behind its doors. Open each door to build your very own tool kit in time for the big day.
This limited edition calendar is the perfect pre-Christmas gift for the tool lover in your life. It’s the sort of set that could be handy for anyone around the house, garage or even at work – it’s sure to come in useful for all those little unexpected jobs in everyday life.
The calendar includes a measuring tape, adjustable wrench, a selection of pliers, hexagon keys and a ¼” hex magnetic screwdriver with 31 different insert bits – all contained in a sturdy case to keep everything safe and organised.
Each Draper Tools advent calendar contains:
- • 1x 2m Measuring tape
• 1x 100mm Adjustable wrench
• 1x 115mm Combination pliers
• 1x 115mm Diagonal pliers
• 1x ¼” Hex magnetic bit driver
• 1x ¼” Hex 60mm magnetic bit holder
• 9x 25mm PZ TYPE insert bits: No.0, No.1 (x2) No.2 (x4) and No3 (x2)
• 3x 25mm Cross slot insert bits: No.2
• 4x 25mm Plain slot insert bits: 3, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.5mm
• 7x 25mm DRAPER TX-STAR insert bits: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40
• 3x 25mm Square insert bits: No.1, No2 and No.3
• 5x 25mm Hex insert bits: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm
• 10 x Hex keys: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3., 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm
• 1x Storage case with EVA insert
Christmas is the season of goodwill and giving, that’s why for every advent calendar sold, Draper Tools is donating £1 to NHS Charities Together in recognition of all the hardworking NHS heroes who have done so much this year.
The calendar is launching very soon! Coming to Draper stockists from the end of October – keep your eyes peeled for more details soon.