These Draper HI-TORQ® metric stubby flexible head ratchet combination spanners are forged from chrome vanadium steel that is hardened, tempered, fully polished and mirror chrome plated for corrosion protection. The open end is offset at 15°. The 180° flex head ring end has a 90-tooth ratchet mechanism allowing 4° movement, enabling use in tight spaces. The 12-point HI-TORQ® delivers maximum leverage by transferring torque to the flats and preventing slipping or damage to the fastener. This eight-piece set contains popular sizes. Supplied in a Tetron wallet.
- 180° Flex head and 90-tooth ratchet mechanism
- The 4° movement enables use in tight spaces
- Forged from chrome vanadium steel that is hardened, tempered, fully polished and mirror chrome plated
- Optimal leverage through 12-point HI-TORQ® ring end
- This eight-piece set contains popular sizes