This clever, practical tool for plumbers and electricians cuts plastic pipes and sealing sleeves quickly and cleanly, without shavings. It can cut reinforced plastic pipes with a diameter of 20 to 50mm and a wall thickness of up to 2.4mm. It enables standard, compliant cutting for drip and sealing sleeves to DIN 18534 standards and can cut sealing sleeves approx. 2–3mm from the wall. The cutter has a unique rotating blade that can turn 180 degrees to switch between central and outer cutting functions. Compact and versatile, the cutter fits comfortably in the hand. There’s a locking mechanism for safe transport and two spare blades are integrated into the tool.
- Cuts quickly and cleanly without shavings
- Cuts reinforced plastic pipes with a diameter of 20 to 50mm
- Standard, compliant cutting for drip and sealing sleeves, to DIN 18534 standard
- The unique design rotating blade can be turned 180 degrees to switch between central and outer cutting functions
- Locking mechanism for safe transport