This set includes a selection of commonly used 1/4" hex impact screwdriver bits made from S2 steel, which is correctly hardened and tempered for durability and long life. Each has a blackened hex shank with a shot blast finish and precision ground tips to prevent cam out and screw damage. The shock absorbing torsion design increases torque performance. There are highly visible laser-etched size markings on the hex shank. Specifically designed for use with an impact driver. Supplied inside a portable plastic storage block with the tip type and size clearly indicated. The block can be secured using the attached carabiner clip.
- Specifically designed for use with an impact driver
- The shock absorbing torsion design increases torque performance
- Precision ground tips prevent cam out and screw damage
- Made from S2 steel for durability and long life
- Supplied in a portable storage block with a carabiner clip attached
PZ-type products are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems. Draper TX-STAR® products are compatible with †Torx fixing systems. *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc. †Torx is the registered trademark of Acument I
ntellectual Properties LLC.