These T25 Draper TX-STAR® impact screwdriver bits are made from S2 steel, which is correctly hardened and tempered for durability and long life. Each has a blackened 1/4" hex shank with a shot blast finish and precision ground tips to prevent cam out and screw damage. The shock absorbing torsion design increases torque performance. There are highly visible laser-etched size markings on the hex shank. Specifically designed for use with an impact driver. Supplied in a robust plastic case with a clear lid and sliding latch.
- Specifically designed for use with an impact driver
- The shock absorbing torsion design increases torque performance
- Precision ground tips prevent cam out and screw damage
- Made from S2 steel for durability and long life
- Supplied in a robust plastic case
Draper TX-STAR® products are compatible with †Torx fixing systems. †Torx is the registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC.