Saw blades manufactured from high quality carbon steel, that's been correctly hardened, tempered, straightened and stress relieved to ensure the blades strength and straightness. The blade has a curved end, which is toothed to allow the start cut into floorboards. The set of the tooth delivers faster cutting with optimal sawdust removal in both forward and reverse motions. The finely ground blade is coated with an ultra - tough lacquer protecting the blade from corrosion whilst easing friction when sawing. The ergonomic soft grip handle guarantees user comfort, even when used for prolonged periods.
- Blade manufactured from high quality carbon steel
- Curved shape blade which is toothed to allow the start cut into floorboards
- Blade correctly hardened, tempered, straightened and stress relieved
- Tooth design delivers faster cutting with optimal sawdust removal
- Finely ground blade surface is coated with ultra-tough lacquer
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip ensuring user comfort