This hydraulic motorcycle and ATV lift is suitable for lifting motorcycles, quad bikes and other all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) to a maximum load of 680kg. Designed with the health and safety of the mechanic in mind, the lift can be used by vehicle enthusiasts as well as workshop professionals. The lift has a scissor lifting action powered by a hydraulic pump. A foot pedal aids operation and a rubber pad prevents slippage, while a lock is fitted to prevent accidental lowering. The platform measures 335 x 330mm and has a minimum height of 120mm and a maximum height of 380mm. Two rubber platform mats prevent damage to the underside of the vehicle while the lift is in operation and two rear swivelling castors help with positioning.
- Foot operated hydraulic lifting/lowering mechanism
- Minimum height of 120mm, maximum height of 380mm
- Mechanical safety lock prevents accidental lowering
- Two rubber mats provide underbody protection
- Lifts motorcycles, quad bikes and other all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), maximum working load of 680kg
Manufactured and individually certified to EN 1493