Metal cutting bandsaw blade with teeth made from high performance M42 high speed cobalt steel and backing material in alloy tempered steel. Suitable for cutting ferrous metals such as steel, alloy and iron. Also, non-ferrous metals including aluminium, copper and brass. Compatible with Draper 210mm Metal Cutting Horizontal Bandsaw (Stock No. 38010) and other manufacturers' bandsaws.
- High speed metal cutting bi-metal bandsaw blade
- Suitable for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- High performance, clean and smooth cuts
- Increased blade life and heat resistance
- Minimal noise and vibration