This mobile induction heater is designed to resolve stuck or corroded metal parts in a faster and more precise way. It is flameless, making it a safer alternative to brazing torches and welding techniques. The compact design and portability ensure it is especially good for tasks that require speed and flexibility. It also has an angled handle, enabling access where space is limited. There is an LED indicator for showing the device status. The built-in processor optimises the high-frequency magnetic fields to make the heating process as efficient as possible. For safety, there is overload protection to prevent overheating and short-circuiting of the coil. Supplied inside a blow-moulded plastic storage case with a 19 and 26mm direct coil, flex coil and pad coil.
- Mobile induction heater for fast, precise and efficient heat delivery
- Safer flameless alternative to brazing torches and welding
- Compact design and angled handle for use in tight spaces
- Ideal for loosening stubborn and seized metal fixings
- LED indicator for ease of operation
- Built-in optimisation of heating process and overload protection
- Supplied inside a blow moulded plastic storage case with a 19 and 26mm direct coil, flex coil and pad coil