Expert quality XP1000®, a set of commonly used screwdrivers with patented dual-layer insulation, which makes any damage highly visible. Individually tested to 10,000V, suitable for working on live circuits of 1,000V AC and 1,500V DC. Ergonomic soft grip bi-material handle allows free spinning in the palm of your hand to quickly tighten screws, but also allows transfer of torque when needed. Designed with flat sides to prevent them from rolling. SCVM steel blades hardened, tempered and chemically blackened with precisionly machined tip for exact fit to prevent screw damage.
- Draper Expert XP1000® quality
- Certified for use on live circuits of 1,000V AC and 1,500V DC
- Patented dual-layer insulation makes any damage highly visible
- Easy and comfortable to use with soft grip handle
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit to prevent screw damage
- Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured and individually certified to EN 60900
PZ TYPE products are compatible with *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® fixing systems. *Pozidriv®/Supadriv® are registered trademarks of Trifast Plc.