This hydraulic motorcycle scissor lift is suitable for lifting lighter motorcycles, mopeds or scooters, sport or dirt bikes up to a weight of 135kg. Designed with the health and safety of the mechanic in mind, the lift can be used by motorcycle enthusiasts and workshop professionals. It has a foot operated lever-style pedal, and the scissor style lifting action is powered by a hydraulic pump. With a minimum height of 340mm, there are four preset locking height positions: 475, 635, 755 and 865mm. A rubber platform mat prevents slippage and damage to the underside of the vehicle while the lift is in operation, and the wide platform ensures secure lifting. The lift also has a recess area within the table to assist with fluid/oil draining.
- The rubber mat prevents slippage and provides underbody protection
- Four preset locking height positions: 475, 635, 755 and 865mm
- Recess area within the table assists with fluid/oil draining
- Easy lifting with a foot-operated pedal and powered by a hydraulic pump
- Suitable for the lighter motorcycle, maximum working load of 135kg
Manufactured and individually certified to EN 1494