Our new Belt Tensioner Wrench set is designed for professional mechanics who work on non-commercial vehicles. Adjusting, removing, or installing drive belts couldn't be easier, thanks to a slim 4.2mm thick design that makes working in tight spaces easy. Includes 13 x interchangeable heads, 5 x E sockets (E10, E12, E14, E16 & E18) and 8 x 12-point sockets (12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19mm). Meanwhile, a vinyl handle with a gripped finish prevents slippage, allowing you to work more efficiently. Prevent wear and tear by choosing the right tool for the job and enjoy a lifetime guarantee with your purchase.
- 13 interchangeable heads that lock into place with a pin
- Slim 4.2 mm thick design for working in tight spaces
- Includes 5 x E sockets: E10, E12, E13, E14 & E15
- Gripped vinyl finish prevents unwanted slippage
- Adjust, remove & install drive belts easily